Midnite Solar "The Kid" 30 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Availability: in stock
Midnite Solar is leading the field and their "Kid" MPPT is the top of the line 30A MPPT. What makes this controller so amazing is that it can charge 12, 24, 36 or 48 Volt battery banks. If we run at 48 Volts, it has the muscle to put a whopping 1752 Watts into those batteries making for one mean system at a bargain price. This brings the cost way down. The Kid is the go to controller for that off grid cabin or small house.
Since this is an MPPT, we can use higher quality, higher performing and cheaper industrial grade solar panels. The Kid is versitale and can accept voltages up to 150 Volts so dont be shy with the series strings.
The KID’s Hyper VOC feature allows up to 162VOC. (The KID will not be harmed by voltages between 150 and 162VDC (this is the Hyper VOC range). The KID will remain in standby until the voltage is 150v or below.
Now includes AGS (Auto Generator Start)
- MPPT Tracking
- True paralleling - Inputs and Outputs for two KIDs
- Up to 150V input
- MidNite’s exclusive Hyper VOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Includes wall mount adapter (Boat mount bracket included on marine versions)
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
- Warranty - 2 yrs.